The Services Rendered
The Society focuses on rendering the following services to children under the age of 14 years and their families. In order to deliver these services effectively we work in three main focus areas:-
- Clients seeking services from our Society for the first time are assessed by the Intake Team. Should they meet the Society’s criteria for intervention the case would be channeled to the appropriate team for intervention.
* Prevention – these services are aimed at providing:
- Intense counseling to children and families.
- Support services to children and families.
- Empowering families to develop their strengths.
In order to try and keep families together and so to avoid the need for any statutory intervention.